You’ve completed a 200 hour yoga teacher training program. Maybe you’re teaching, maybe you’re devoted to practice and self-study. All you know is that a small voice keeps saying I want more.
More looking inward. More openness to all the world has to offer. More strength like the mountain. More fluidity like the river running. More stillness. More dancing. More shady-forest quiet. More sun-shining laughter. More time with yourself. More time in community. More.
Join Program Director Amanda McMaine, Partner Cara Sparkman and our extraordinary guest teachers for 18 retreat-style weekends of more self-inquiry, self-care and self-discovery. Advance your yoga, your teaching, and your life.
- Experience the beautiful inter-weaving of the science of kinesiology with the ancient art of yoga asana.
- Understand how advances in cutting-edge evidence-based research can enhance our skills as practitioners and teachers
- Enjoy a multi-disciplinary approach, including modules on Qi Gong, Nada Yoga, Cranio-Sacral Anatomy, MBSR, the work of Brené Brown, Alexander Technique, Anatomy Trains, and more.
- Assimilate the importance of healthy functional breathing as the basis of optimal health, and understand adept applications of traditional pranayamas for the modern practitioner.
- Deeply explore common postural deviations, “modern-world injuries”, and how yoga can help.
All of this and more is waiting for you at The Essence of Yoga Center. You are ready. Now take the leap!
Contact us today to sign up!